Saturday, August 15, 2015

The Suede Skirt




I know that time goes past so fast, but not so fast! It has been only two and a half of month that I haven't post. Believe me, I think that it's only mid of June and I have plenty of time to spend my summer time #not! These months were so full that I didn't have time to post, still I don't have but I couldn't resist so I stole some time and here I am. The only thing that I am sure is that I will have plenty of time to post and to make new inspiring things for you! I have many plans and I swear I'm gonna share them with you.

Today for this post I am wearing my new Zara suede skirt - the new must have piece for the autumn/winter - and a shirt from Cotton On which my beloved cousin choose for me from her last travel to Johannesburg.




Hope you like my outfit, waiting for your comments!
New posts-videos-tutorials are coming..
Stay tuned


Skirt : ZARA
Shirt : Cotton On

xxx, Deppy !!

No comments:

Post a Comment