Sunday, May 31, 2015

Summer Vibes



Hey everyone ..

I'm back from South Africa & this time of period I am in Chios Island to study for my last exam period. You can see more photos from my trip at my Instagram Account & you can follow me for more daily photos :) ...

 At this post I have for you a favourite outfit.
 I purchased a playsuit from Truworths  last month during my trip to South Africa and I love it so much! It's ideal for a summer outfit and it's a comfortable dress code. Also, I have to say that I felt in love with those sunglasses from the first time. They are so unique and I love mirror sunglasses. I purchased them and more clothing from a lovely store called Factorie










Last but not least, I have to say that I have the best photographer all over the world <3 !

I was wearing:

Playsuit: Truworths (from South Africa)

Jacket: Zara (from Greece)

Sunglasses: Factorie (from South Africa)



( Follow me at Instagram & at Facebook )


xxx, deppy !

No comments:

Post a Comment